Ontario PNP invites 828 Express Entry candidates
Ontario invited Tech workers and French speakers in its new PNP draw.
Ontario held two Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draws on February 8.
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 Computer engineers
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
The remaining 206 candidates were invited to apply for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker (FSSW) stream. These Express Entry candidates also needed scores between 463-467.
The FSSW requires candidates to have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of at least 7 in French, and 6 in English. Among other eligibility criteria, the OINP will also want to see that candidates have enough funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.
Those who received an invitation now have 45 calendar days to submit their application for Ontario’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).