Suspension of certain Foreign Student Program applications
The minister temporarily suspends the reception of applications for temporary selection for studies and the processing of applications for temporary selection for studies already received from persons admitted to ten (10) teaching institutions that are under audit or investigation by the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur (MES). The institutions concerned are the following:
• M College of Canada;
• Matrix College of Management, Technology and Healthcare;
• Canada College inc.;
• Herzing College (Institute);
• CDE College;
• Montréal College of Information Technology;
• Institut supérieur d’informatique (ISI);
• Universel College – Gatineau Campus;
• Collège CDI;
• Montréal Campus of Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles.
Therefore, the processing of any application received before December 30, 2020, for which no decision had yet been made, is suspended. The reception of new applications is also suspended as of December 30, 2020.
This decision will remain in force until March 31, 2021.